Death toll after Connecticut shootings at 28 -police
Dec 14 (Reuters) - A total of 28 people are dead after a shooting at a school in Connecticut and at a secondary scene nearby, state police said on Friday.
The toll includes 20 children and six adults, the gunman himself and an adult victim at the second scene in Connecticut, officials said.
- Obama says beheading 'shocked the conscience' of the world |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb