- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Egypt opposition party says HQ attacked by rivals
CAIRO Dec 15 (Reuters) - Members of Egypt's opposition Wafd party said Islamists had attacked the party's headquarters building in central Cairo with petrol bombs on Saturday.
The violence flared as Egyptians voted in a referendum on a new constitution intended to pull the country out a growing political crisis.
Two people were injured and firefighters said they had put out the flames, a Reuters witness said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this