TABLE-Abu Dhabi annual inflation at 0.8 pct in Nov
Dec 15 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Statistics Centre released the following November consumer price data for the Gulf Arab emirate on Saturday, Emirates News Agency reported. ABU DHABI CONSUMER INFLATION 11/12 10/12 11/11 pct change month/month 0.1 0.0 -0.1 pct change year/year 0.8 0.8 0.6 NOTE. Analysts polled by Reuters in September expected average inflation in the United Arab Emirates federation, where Abu Dhabi is one of seven members, at 1.3 percent in 2012 after 0.9 percent in 2011.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |