Helicopter crash kills Nigerian state governor - source
YENAGOA, Nigeria Dec 15 (Reuters) - A helicopter crashed in Nigeria's southern oil-producing Bayelsa state on Saturday, killing the governor of Kaduna state, an aide to the politician told Reuters.
Bayelsa police spokesman Fidelis Odunna confirmed a helicopter had crashed in Ogbia Creek but gave no details of who was on board or any casualties. (Reporting by Owolabi Tife; additional reporting by Isaac Abrak and Segun Owen; Writing by Joe Brock; Editing by Kevin Liffey)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee