Four dead as militants attack airport in northwest Pakistan
PESHAWAR Dec 15 (Reuters) - At least four people were killed when militants attacked the airport in the northwestern Pakistani city of Peshawar on Saturday and traded gunfire with soldiers, military and health officials said.
Pakistan's army rushed reinforcements to the scene of the attack, one of the most audacious raids by Pakistani militants since an attack on a military air base in August.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia