China wealth fund urges Europe to create friendly investing environment
SANYA, China Dec 16 (Reuters) - China's sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp will invest more actively in European countries if they create a more friendly investment environment, a top executive said on Sunday.
Jesse Wang, an executive vice president at CIC, also said CIC is "still not optimistic" about the debt crisis in the eurozone. He was speaking at a forum in Sanya in the southern tropical Hainan island. (Reporting by Aileen Wang and Sui-Lee Wee: Editing by Michael Perry)
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season