China wealth fund urges Europe to create friendly investing environment
SANYA, China Dec 16 (Reuters) - China's sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp will invest more actively in European countries if they create a more friendly investment environment, a top executive said on Sunday.
Jesse Wang, an executive vice president at CIC, also said CIC is "still not optimistic" about the debt crisis in the eurozone. He was speaking at a forum in Sanya in the southern tropical Hainan island. (Reporting by Aileen Wang and Sui-Lee Wee: Editing by Michael Perry)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel