China wealth fund urges Europe to create friendly investing environment
SANYA, China Dec 16 (Reuters) - China's sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp will invest more actively in European countries if they create a more friendly investment environment, a top executive said on Sunday.
Jesse Wang, an executive vice president at CIC, also said CIC is "still not optimistic" about the debt crisis in the eurozone. He was speaking at a forum in Sanya in the southern tropical Hainan island. (Reporting by Aileen Wang and Sui-Lee Wee: Editing by Michael Perry)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead