China wealth fund: "Not optimistic" about debt crisis in eurozone
SANYA, China Dec 16 (Reuters) - China's sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp is "still not optimistic" about the debt crisis in the eurozone, a top executive said on Sunday.
Jesse Wang, an executive vice president at CIC, was speaking at a forum in Sanya in the southern tropical Hainan island.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia