China's Li Ning warns of substantial loss for 2012
HONG KONG Dec 17 (Reuters) - China's best-known local sportswear group, Li Ning Co Ltd, said on Monday it will record a substantial loss for the year ending Dec 2012 based on its preliminary review of its unaudited consolidated accounts for the first 11 months of the year.
The company, backed by Singapore sovereign fund GIC and U.S. private equity fund TPG Capital, announced a series of senior management changes this year as it grappled with a slowdown in the world's second-largest economy.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season