China wealth fund: "Not optimistic" about debt crisis in eurozone
SANYA, China (Reuters) - China's sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp CIC.UL is "still not optimistic" about the debt crisis in the eurozone, a top executive said on Sunday.
Jesse Wang, an executive vice president at CIC, was speaking at a forum in Sanya in the southern tropical Hainan island.
(Reporting by Aileen Wang and Sui-Lee Wee; Editring by Michael Perry)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia