AIG prices $6.45 bln AIA stake offering near top - source
HONG KONG Dec 18 (Reuters) - U.S. insurer American International Group has priced its $6.45 billion offering of shares in AIA Group Ltd near the top of an indicative range, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said on Tuesday, underscoring demand for the stock.
AIG priced the offering of 1.65 billion shares at HK$30.30, putting the total deal at about HK$50 billion ($6.45 billion), added the source, who was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. The sale had been marketed at an indicative range of HK$29.65-HK$30.65 per share.
Deutsche Bank AG and Goldman Sachs Group Inc were hired as joint global coordinators for the offering, with Citigroup Inc, JPMorgan Chase & Co and Morgan Stanley also acting as bookrunners.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead