AIG to sell remaining AIA stake for up to $6.5 bln-source
HONG KONG Dec 17 (Reuters) - American International Group will sell its remaining stake in AIA for up to $6.5 billion, a source said on Monday.
The source said AIG was selling 1.65 billion AIA shares in a range of HK$29.65-HK$30.65 a share.
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- U.S. hospital to discharge doctor treated with experimental Ebola drug
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |