AIG to sell remaining AIA stake for up to $6.5 bln-source
HONG KONG Dec 17 (Reuters) - American International Group will sell its remaining stake in AIA for up to $6.5 billion, a source said on Monday.
The source said AIG was selling 1.65 billion AIA shares in a range of HK$29.65-HK$30.65 a share.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |