Caribou Coffee to be taken private for $340 mln
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Caribou Coffee Company Inc said it will be acquired by an affiliate of the Joh. A. Benckiser Group (JAB) for about $340 million in cash.
JAB, the investment vehicle of Germany's Reimann family, will pay $16.00 per Caribou share, a premium of about 30 percent to the stock's closing price on Friday.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports