Caribou Coffee to be taken private for $340 mln
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Caribou Coffee Company Inc said it will be acquired by an affiliate of the Joh. A. Benckiser Group (JAB) for about $340 million in cash.
JAB, the investment vehicle of Germany's Reimann family, will pay $16.00 per Caribou share, a premium of about 30 percent to the stock's closing price on Friday.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions