Caribou Coffee to be taken private for $340 mln
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Caribou Coffee Company Inc said it will be acquired by an affiliate of the Joh. A. Benckiser Group (JAB) for about $340 million in cash.
JAB, the investment vehicle of Germany's Reimann family, will pay $16.00 per Caribou share, a premium of about 30 percent to the stock's closing price on Friday.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image