Caribou Coffee to be taken private for $340 mln
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Caribou Coffee Company Inc said it will be acquired by an affiliate of the Joh. A. Benckiser Group (JAB) for about $340 million in cash.
JAB, the investment vehicle of Germany's Reimann family, will pay $16.00 per Caribou share, a premium of about 30 percent to the stock's closing price on Friday.
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media