China Gas to buy Fortune Oil's China gas biz for $400 mln-sources
HONG KONG Dec 17 (Reuters) - Gas distributor China Gas Holdings Ltd plans to buy London-listed Fortune Oil's gas business in China for HK$3.1 billion ($400 million), sources with knowledge of the deal said on Monday.
The deal is part of an asset restructuring at China Gas, the sources said. They declined to be identified as they were not authorised to speak to the media.
Shares of China Gas was suspended on Monday morning. Both China Gas and Fortune Oil declined to comment.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount