Elliott Management offers to buy Compuware for $2.3 bln
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Activist investment firm Elliott Management Corp said it offered to buy business software maker Compuware Corp for $2.3 billion.
The $11 per share offer is at a 15.4 percent premium to Compuware's Friday close on the Nasdaq.
Elliott Management and its affiliates hold about 8 percent of Compuware.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |