Elliott Management offers to buy Compuware for $2.3 bln
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Activist investment firm Elliott Management Corp said it offered to buy business software maker Compuware Corp for $2.3 billion.
The $11 per share offer is at a 15.4 percent premium to Compuware's Friday close on the Nasdaq.
Elliott Management and its affiliates hold about 8 percent of Compuware.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image