Edison Mission Energy files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Edison Mission Energy, the unregulated power generation business of Edison International, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection early on Monday, court documents showed.
Edison Mission has listed assets and liabilities of more than $1 billion, according to a court filing.
The case is Edison Mission Energy, Case No. 12-49219, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Illinois.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote