Edison Mission Energy files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Edison Mission Energy, the unregulated power generation business of Edison International, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection early on Monday, court documents showed.
Edison Mission has listed assets and liabilities of more than $1 billion, according to a court filing.
The case is Edison Mission Energy, Case No. 12-49219, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Illinois.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source