Two former hedge fund managers found guilty of insider trading
NEW YORK Dec 17 (Reuters) - Two former hedge fund managers were convicted on Monday of illegal trading in Dell Inc stock based on secret information supplied by research analysts, the latest in a string of Wall Street insider-trading convictions.
A federal jury in Manhattan found Todd Newman, a former portfolio manager at Diamondback Capital Management, and Anthony Chiasson, co-founder of Level Global Investors, guilty of securities fraud.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |