Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. Confirms December 2012 Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CALGARY, ALBERTA, Dec 17 (MARKET WIRE) -- Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. (TSX:ZAR) (TSX:ZAR.DB) ("Zargon") confirms that the monthly cash dividend for the month of December in the amount of Cdn. $0.06 per common share will be paid on January 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on December 31, 2012. The ex-dividend date is December 27, 2012. Unless otherwise indicated, all dividends paid by Zargon are "eligible dividends" for Canadian tax purposes. Based in Calgary, Alberta, Zargon's securities trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange and there are currently 29.850 million common shares (ZAR) outstanding. Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. is a Calgary based oil and natural gas company working in the Western Canadian and Williston sedimentary basins that has delivered a long history of returns, dividends (distributions) and value creation. Zargon's business is focused on oil exploitation projects where we employ a careful reservoir engineering inspired technical approach to profitably increase oil recovery factors from existing oil reservoirs. In order to learn more about Zargon, we encourage you to visit Zargon's website at www.zargon.ca where you will find a current shareholder presentation, financial reports and historical news releases. Contacts: Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. C.H. Hansen President and Chief Executive Officer 403-264-9992 or Toll Free: 1-855-464-9992 J.B. Dranchuk Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer 403-264-9992 or Toll Free: 1-855-464-9992 email@example.com www.zargon.ca Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |