KPN sells Spanish operations to Orange Spain
AMSTERDAM Dec 17 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Monday it had agreed to sell its Spanish operations to Orange Spain as part of its strategy to focus on its home markets.
KPN said in a statement it has about 380,000 clients in Spain, and offers its services as a so-called virtual supplier, meaning it uses the network of rivals to offer phone services.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact: WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source