KPN sells Spain ops to France Telecom
BRUSSELS Dec 17 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Monday it has sold its Spanish operations to France Telecom as it seeks to sell off non-core assets and keep its debt under control.
It did not disclose the financial terms of the sale. (Reporting By Ben Deighton)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |