KPN sells Spain ops to France Telecom
BRUSSELS Dec 17 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Monday it has sold its Spanish operations to France Telecom as it seeks to sell off non-core assets and keep its debt under control.
It did not disclose the financial terms of the sale. (Reporting By Ben Deighton)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source