REFILE-Laclede to buy two utilities from Energy Transfer for $1 bln
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Utility holding company Laclede Group Inc will acquire two Southern Union utilities, Missouri Gas Energy and New England Gas Co, from Energy Transfer Equity for about $1 billion, the companies said.
Energy Transfer Equity took over pipeline operator Southern Union Co last year.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls