Spreadbetters see European stocks inch higher
PARIS Dec 17 (Reuters) - Financial spreadbetters expect Europe's main stock indexes to inch higher on Monday, as Liberal Democratic Party of Japan's landslide victory fuels recovery hopes for the world's third biggest economy.
Spreadbetters expect London's FTSE 100 to open around 4 points higher, or up 0.1 percent, Frankfurt's DAX to open around 28 points higher, or up 0.4 percent, and Paris' CAC 40 to open around 2 points higher, or up 0.1 percent.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist