European stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS Dec 17 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, as a landslide victory by Japan's Liberal Democratic Party sparked recovery hopes for the world's third biggest economy.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.1-0.2 percent.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |