Peru's central bank offers to buy dollar, sol weakens
LIMA Dec 17 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency weakened slightly to bid 2.561 per dollar.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran