Peru's central bank offers to buy dollar, sol weakens
LIMA Dec 17 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency weakened slightly to bid 2.561 per dollar.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 billion to take chip unit off its hands: WSJ