Peru's central bank offers to buy dollar, sol weakens
LIMA Dec 17 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency weakened slightly to bid 2.561 per dollar.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee