Peru's central bank offers to buy dollar, sol weakens
LIMA Dec 17 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency weakened slightly to bid 2.561 per dollar.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |