Peru's central bank buys $80 million, sol ends slightly weaker
LIMA Dec 17 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $80 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.004 percent weaker at 2.561 per dollar.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets