BRIEF-Motive Television says court stays proceedings by CCAN and awards costs to co
LONDON Dec 17 (Reuters) - Motive Television PLC : * High court of justice stays proceedings by ccan and awards costs to Motive * Motive was awarded £ 27,000 of costs of the application * Preliminary hearing in the Spanish legal action is scheduled in February 2013
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South