Morgan Stanley Declares A Regular Quarterly Dividend on Preferred Stock
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121217:nBw176310a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) today declared a regular quarterly dividend on the outstanding shares of each of the following preferred stock issues: * Floating Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series A - $255.56 per share (equivalent to $0.25556 per Depositary Share) * 10 Percent Non-Cumulative Non-Voting Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series C - $25.00 per share The dividends for the Preferred Stock Series A and C are payable on January 15, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2012. Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com. Morgan Stanley Media Relations Corporate Communications, 212-761-2448 or Investor Relations Celeste Mellet Brown, 212-761-3896 Copyright Business Wire 2012
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |