Air Products Announces North America Price Increase for Liquid and Bulk Helium Gases
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20121217:nPnPH30991 LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa., Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Effective, January 1, 2013, or as contracts permit, Air Products (NYSE: APD) will implement pricing actions for liquid and bulk helium in North America. The on-going global helium shortage has necessitated investments by Air Products and dramatically increased the cost of its operations and inputs. The pricing actions are being taken to recover extraordinary costs that are being incurred by Air Products in order to maintain reliable supply and secure new sources of helium for its customers. NOTE: This release may contain forward-looking statements within the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are based on management's reasonable expectations and assumptions as of the date of this release regarding important risk factors. Actual performance and financial results may differ materially from projections and estimates expressed in the forward-looking statements because of many factors not anticipated by management, including risk factors described in the Company's Form 10K for its fiscal year ended September 30, 2011. www.airproducts.com SOURCE Air Products Media Inquiries: Art George, +1-610-481-1340, email@example.com; Investor Inquiries: Simon Moore, +1-610-481-7461, firstname.lastname@example.org
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped