Spain to issue up to 3.5 bln euros in T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Dec 17 (Reuters) - Spain said on Monday it plans to issue between 2.5 billion and 3.5 billion euros ($3.3 billion-$4.6 billion) of 3- and 6-month Treasury bills on its last visit to debt markets this year on Tuesday.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |