Spain to issue up to 3.5 bln euros in T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID Dec 17 (Reuters) - Spain said on Monday it plans to issue between 2.5 billion and 3.5 billion euros ($3.3 billion-$4.6 billion) of 3- and 6-month Treasury bills on its last visit to debt markets this year on Tuesday.
- Survivors still alive on South Korean ferry: father |
- Putin risks upstaging talks on defusing Ukraine crisis |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Weak U.S. prices, not inflation, the threat now: Fed's Yellen |