Sun Life to sell US annuity business for $1.35 bln
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Canada's Sun Life Financial Inc said it will sell its U.S. annuity business and some life insurance businesses for $1.35 billion to Delaware Life Holdings, a company owned by shareholders of institutional asset manager Guggenheim Partners.
Sun Life said the deal will reduce its risk profile and help focus its U.S. insurance operations on its growing employee benefits and voluntary benefits franchises.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source