Tokai Rubber to buy Italy's Dytech for 62.5 mln euros
TOKYO Dec 17 (Reuters) - Japan's Tokai Rubber Industries , a maker of rubber parts for automobiles, said on Monday it will purchase Italian lubricants producer Dytech-Dynamic Fluid Technologies for 62.5 million euros ($82 million).
Tokai Rubber aims to expand into the European and South American markets through the purchase, it said in a statement. ($1 = 0.7628 euros) (Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking