Amgen to plead guilty in criminal case Tuesday: prosecutors
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Biotech company Amgen Inc is scheduled to plead guilty on Tuesday in a criminal case in federal court in Brooklyn, New York, prosecutors said.
A brief statement from the U.S. Attorney's office gave no details of the charges Amgen would plead guilty to.
Representatives of Amgen could not immediately be reached to comment.
(Reporting by Jessica Dye)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
Robert Blendon of the Harvard School of Public Health says the Affordable Care Act's unpopularity in 12 key states will keep it a central issue in the 2014 elections. Video