Amgen to plead guilty in criminal case Tuesday: prosecutors
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Biotech company Amgen Inc is scheduled to plead guilty on Tuesday in a criminal case in federal court in Brooklyn, New York, prosecutors said.
A brief statement from the U.S. Attorney's office gave no details of the charges Amgen would plead guilty to.
Representatives of Amgen could not immediately be reached to comment.
(Reporting by Jessica Dye)
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped