Amgen to plead guilty in criminal case Tuesday: prosecutors
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Biotech company Amgen Inc is scheduled to plead guilty on Tuesday in a criminal case in federal court in Brooklyn, New York, prosecutors said.
A brief statement from the U.S. Attorney's office gave no details of the charges Amgen would plead guilty to.
Representatives of Amgen could not immediately be reached to comment.
(Reporting by Jessica Dye)
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media