Amgen to plead guilty in criminal case Tuesday: prosecutors
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Biotech company Amgen Inc is scheduled to plead guilty on Tuesday in a criminal case in federal court in Brooklyn, New York, prosecutors said.
A brief statement from the U.S. Attorney's office gave no details of the charges Amgen would plead guilty to.
Representatives of Amgen could not immediately be reached to comment.
(Reporting by Jessica Dye)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia