Amgen to plead guilty in criminal case Tuesday: prosecutors
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Biotech company Amgen Inc is scheduled to plead guilty on Tuesday in a criminal case in federal court in Brooklyn, New York, prosecutors said.
A brief statement from the U.S. Attorney's office gave no details of the charges Amgen would plead guilty to.
Representatives of Amgen could not immediately be reached to comment.
(Reporting by Jessica Dye)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow