Judge denies Apple injunction request against Samsung smartphones
Dec 17 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Monday denied Apple Inc's request for a permanent injunction against Samsung Electronics' smartphones, a court filing showed.
Earlier, Apple was awarded $1.05 billion in damages after a U.S. jury found Samsung had copied critical features of the iPhone and iPad.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes