Judge denies Apple injunction request against Samsung smartphones
Dec 17 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Monday denied Apple Inc's request for a permanent injunction against Samsung Electronics' smartphones, a court filing showed.
Earlier, Apple was awarded $1.05 billion in damages after a U.S. jury found Samsung had copied critical features of the iPhone and iPad.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Shelling of Gaza school kills at least 15; toll nears 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC