Baker Hughes expects lower 4th-qtr revenue in N America
Dec 18 (Reuters) - Baker Hughes Inc, the world's third-largest oilfield services company, said revenue and profit margins in North America are expected to be lower than expected in the fourth quarter due to a slowdown in drilling activity.
Operating margin in North America is expected to be between 8.5 percent and 9.5 percent in the current quarter, lower than the 11.7 percent reported in the third quarter.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted