Baker Hughes expects lower 4th-qtr revenue in N America
Dec 18 (Reuters) - Baker Hughes Inc, the world's third-largest oilfield services company, said revenue and profit margins in North America are expected to be lower than expected in the fourth quarter due to a slowdown in drilling activity.
Operating margin in North America is expected to be between 8.5 percent and 9.5 percent in the current quarter, lower than the 11.7 percent reported in the third quarter.
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight