Baker Hughes expects lower 4th-qtr revenue in N America
Dec 18 (Reuters) - Baker Hughes Inc, the world's third-largest oilfield services company, said revenue and profit margins in North America are expected to be lower than expected in the fourth quarter due to a slowdown in drilling activity.
Operating margin in North America is expected to be between 8.5 percent and 9.5 percent in the current quarter, lower than the 11.7 percent reported in the third quarter.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media