BRIEF-Bouygues says wins Australia rail contract
PARIS Dec 18 (Reuters) - Bouygues SA : * Says wins a contract in Australia for 210 million euros in partnership with Australian group Macmahon for the design and construction of a railway underpass and 3.2 km of new track in western Sydney; Bouygues Travaux Publics' share in the project is worth 105 million euros
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park