BRIEF-Bouygues says wins Australia rail contract
PARIS Dec 18 (Reuters) - Bouygues SA : * Says wins a contract in Australia for 210 million euros in partnership with Australian group Macmahon for the design and construction of a railway underpass and 3.2 km of new track in western Sydney; Bouygues Travaux Publics' share in the project is worth 105 million euros
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'