Brazil real little changed as central bank sells dollars
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Dec 18 (Reuters) - The Brazilian real was little changed early on Tuesday as the central bank conducted three auctions to sell as much as $1.5 billion on the spot market with repurchase agreement.
The auctions, which aim at providing liquidity to the foreign exchange market at year-end, were announced on Monday.
The real last traded at 2.0951 per dollar, practically unchanged from Monday's close.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |