Spain's Caixabank sells property portfolio to Mexico's Slim
MADRID Dec 18 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Caixabank said on Tuesday it will book gross capital gains of 200 million euros ($263.23 million) in a deal to sell a property portfolio to Mexico's Inmobiliaria Carso for 428 million euros.
Inmobiliaria Carso is part of the business empire of Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim, who already has business and investment ties with Caixabank.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon