Spain's Caixabank sells property portfolio to Mexico's Slim
MADRID Dec 18 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Caixabank said on Tuesday it will book gross capital gains of 200 million euros ($263.23 million) in a deal to sell a property portfolio to Mexico's Inmobiliaria Carso for 428 million euros.
Inmobiliaria Carso is part of the business empire of Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim, who already has business and investment ties with Caixabank.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data