Spain's Caixabank sells property portfolio to Mexico's Slim
MADRID Dec 18 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Caixabank said on Tuesday it will book gross capital gains of 200 million euros ($263.23 million) in a deal to sell a property portfolio to Mexico's Inmobiliaria Carso for 428 million euros.
Inmobiliaria Carso is part of the business empire of Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim, who already has business and investment ties with Caixabank.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Ukraine opposition rally keeps pressure on Yanukovich