Coca-Cola Enterprises says 2012 earnings to be at top end of forecast
Dec 18 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Enterprises said its 2012 earnings will be at the high end of its forecast, and that it expects a 10 percent growth in earnings-per-share for 2013, excluding the impact of movements in foreign exchange rates.
The company had forecast earnings of between $2.20 and $2.24 per share for the year ending Dec. 31.
Coca-Cola Enterprises also authorized a new $1.5 billion share buyback program.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official