Coca-Cola Enterprises says 2012 earnings to be at top end of forecast
Dec 18 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Enterprises said its 2012 earnings will be at the high end of its forecast, and that it expects a 10 percent growth in earnings-per-share for 2013, excluding the impact of movements in foreign exchange rates.
The company had forecast earnings of between $2.20 and $2.24 per share for the year ending Dec. 31.
Coca-Cola Enterprises also authorized a new $1.5 billion share buyback program.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network