Coca-Cola Enterprises says 2012 earnings to be at top end of forecast
Dec 18 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Enterprises said its 2012 earnings will be at the high end of its forecast, and that it expects a 10 percent growth in earnings-per-share for 2013, excluding the impact of movements in foreign exchange rates.
The company had forecast earnings of between $2.20 and $2.24 per share for the year ending Dec. 31.
Coca-Cola Enterprises also authorized a new $1.5 billion share buyback program.
- Alumnus shot dead after wounding three at Florida State University |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily