Coca-Cola Enterprises says 2012 earnings to be at top end of forecast
Dec 18 (Reuters) - Coca-Cola Enterprises said its 2012 earnings will be at the high end of its forecast, and that it expects a 10 percent growth in earnings-per-share for 2013, excluding the impact of movements in foreign exchange rates.
The company had forecast earnings of between $2.20 and $2.24 per share for the year ending Dec. 31.
Coca-Cola Enterprises also authorized a new $1.5 billion share buyback program.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |