State St drops out of bidding for Credit Suisse Europe ETF unit
NEW YORK Dec 18 (Reuters) - State Street Global Advisors has dropped out of the bidding for Credit Suisse's $17.34 billion European exchange-traded fund business, according to two sources familiar with the situation.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea