State St drops out of bidding for Credit Suisse Europe ETF unit
NEW YORK Dec 18 (Reuters) - State Street Global Advisors has dropped out of the bidding for Credit Suisse's $17.34 billion European exchange-traded fund business, according to two sources familiar with the situation.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes