S.Korea's Doosan Heavy says wins $560 mln order in India
SEOUL Dec 18 (Reuters) - Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd said on Tuesday it won a 600 billion won ($560 million) order from NTPC Ltd to provide two boilers for use at a power plant in Chhattisgarh, India.
The South Korean company said in a press release it plans to supply the boilers by 2016. ($1 = 1072.5000 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic