S.Korea's Doosan Heavy says wins $560 mln order in India
SEOUL Dec 18 (Reuters) - Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd said on Tuesday it won a 600 billion won ($560 million) order from NTPC Ltd to provide two boilers for use at a power plant in Chhattisgarh, India.
The South Korean company said in a press release it plans to supply the boilers by 2016. ($1 = 1072.5000 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |