S.Korea's Doosan Heavy says wins $560 mln order in India
SEOUL Dec 18 (Reuters) - Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co Ltd said on Tuesday it won a 600 billion won ($560 million) order from NTPC Ltd to provide two boilers for use at a power plant in Chhattisgarh, India.
The South Korean company said in a press release it plans to supply the boilers by 2016. ($1 = 1072.5000 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter