- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Dutch FinMin: telecom auction proceeds not for spending
AMSTERDAM Dec 18 (Reuters) - Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem said he sees no room to use telecoms spectrum auction proceeds of 3.8 billion euros ($5 billion) for extra spending or to reduce the government's austerity programme.
"I totally do not see room for this. Then you would say: we'll cut less or we'll spend more. There is no room for this," Dijsselbloem told Dutch broadcaster RTL 7 on Tuesday.
($1 = 0.7598 euros) (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger: Editing by Sara Webb)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this