Dutch FinMin: telecom auction proceeds not for spending
AMSTERDAM Dec 18 (Reuters) - Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem said he sees no room to use telecoms spectrum auction proceeds of 3.8 billion euros ($5 billion) for extra spending or to reduce the government's austerity programme.
"I totally do not see room for this. Then you would say: we'll cut less or we'll spend more. There is no room for this," Dijsselbloem told Dutch broadcaster RTL 7 on Tuesday.
($1 = 0.7598 euros) (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger: Editing by Sara Webb)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats