Italy's Generali sees no impact so far from portfolio review
MILAN Dec 18 (Reuters) - Generali said on Tuesday it had started a thorough analysis of its entire investment portfolio, adding that the checks carried out so far would not have a significant impact on the Italian insurer's capital.
In particular, Generali said it had discussed current valuations of some private equity and alternative funds.
"The analysis of this investment class shows that the possible economic and financial effects, which today cannot be measured precisely, would not have a significant impact on the Company's capital position," the company said. (Writing by Lisa Jucca)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn