Italy's Generali sees no impact so far from portfolio review
MILAN Dec 18 (Reuters) - Generali said on Tuesday it had started a thorough analysis of its entire investment portfolio, adding that the checks carried out so far would not have a significant impact on the Italian insurer's capital.
In particular, Generali said it had discussed current valuations of some private equity and alternative funds.
"The analysis of this investment class shows that the possible economic and financial effects, which today cannot be measured precisely, would not have a significant impact on the Company's capital position," the company said. (Writing by Lisa Jucca)
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist