S&P raises Greece to B-minus from selective default
NEW YORK Dec 18 (Reuters) - Rating agency Standard & Poor's on Tuesday raised Greece's sovereign credit rating to B-minus from selective default, adding that the outlook is now stable.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs