S&P raises Greece to B-minus from selective default
NEW YORK Dec 18 (Reuters) - Rating agency Standard & Poor's on Tuesday raised Greece's sovereign credit rating to B-minus from selective default, adding that the outlook is now stable.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking